BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How now brown cow? Run for it!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

How now brown cow? Run for it! Empty
PostSubject: How now brown cow? Run for it!   How now brown cow? Run for it! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:18 pm

HUTCHINSON, Kan. – A dairy cow was headed for the slaughterhouse until an animal-rights activist bought her after the Brown Jersey made a run for it. Farmer Calvin Nisly was taking the 5-year-old cow named Linda to a sale barn Tuesday and had stopped at a veterinarian's office to be sure she wasn't pregnant. On the way back to the trailer, an annoyed Linda escaped through a fence and led Nisly and several law enforcement vehicles on a chase.

Soon after the cow was captured, Hutchinson resident and animal-rights activist Danny Brizendine stepped into the bizarre scene and learned that Linda was headed for slaughter. Brizendine agreed to buy her for $700, and paid $300 to pasture and feed her for the rest of the year.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: How now brown cow? Run for it!   How now brown cow? Run for it! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:12 am

How stupid, make steaks i say. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: How now brown cow? Run for it!   How now brown cow? Run for it! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:23 am

Chipped beef gravy over rice with mushrooms sided with some greens and simmered squash........Lets go get us a cow...I'm hungry now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How now brown cow? Run for it!   How now brown cow? Run for it! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How now brown cow? Run for it!
Page 1 of 1