BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

College phone booth stunt just like old times

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

College phone booth stunt just like old times Empty
PostSubject: College phone booth stunt just like old times   College phone booth stunt just like old times I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:13 am

MORAGA, Calif. – Twenty-two students at St. Mary's College of California have done something their predecessors famously did 50 years ago: cram into a phone booth. Teams competed to fit as many bodies as possible into a phone booth on the campus green Wednesday, a half-century after Life magazine published a now-famous photograph of 22 St. Mary's students stuffed into a phone booth, a popular college stunt in the 1950s.

Current students matched the number in the 1959 image, though they failed to break the campus record of 24 set in 1984.

St. Mary's officials say a South African team set the world record of 25 set in 1958
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: College phone booth stunt just like old times   College phone booth stunt just like old times I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:18 am

At least they tried! Ya gotta give them that!
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: College phone booth stunt just like old times   College phone booth stunt just like old times I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:20 am

Dont cut the cheese!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College phone booth stunt just like old times   College phone booth stunt just like old times I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College phone booth stunt just like old times
Page 1 of 1