BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My report.

Go down 
+3
marlboro920
catfish willy
richardcatdaddy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

My report. Empty
PostSubject: My report.   My report. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:15 pm

I report I am ready to go fishing. lol!
Back to top Go down
catfish willy
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
catfish willy

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2008-03-25

My report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My report.   My report. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:50 pm

I report the fish are not biting very good. I have mostly been playing basketball or soccer since the fish have not been cooperating.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

My report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My report.   My report. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:46 am

i report ....i wanna go !!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

My report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My report.   My report. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:14 am

I agree, but our rivers and streams are just now starting to open, but the big chunks of ice would make things a real challenge fishing right now but it is getting real close that is for sure. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

My report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My report.   My report. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:19 am

I agree! I am ready to go fishing too. It's going to be a bit yet before we can get out there and do some fishing though. There are a lot of rivers etc. that are still flooded. Most of them aren't out of the banks any longer, but they are still too stirred up and high to do any fishing right now. It will more than likely be a few weeks yet. Once they slow down and go down some more, I wil be fishing on my day(s) off! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

My report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My report.   My report. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:32 am

I might be going on a short trip in May....southern kingfish and pompano should be biting.
Back to top Go down
OhioFisher
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
OhioFisher

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-12-14

My report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My report.   My report. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:57 pm

I fished for the first time (arm) yesterday
Back to top Go down
http://ohiooutdoors.org
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

My report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My report.   My report. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Cool, Jonny! Hope you done good! I've had the itch for fishing for quite some time now. Just waiting for the lakes/ponds/rivers to go down to where they are supposed to be so I can fish! cheers
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

My report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My report.   My report. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:02 pm

With the right bait,(aka dynamite)fish bite ANYTIME.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

My report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My report.   My report. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:47 pm

Well, I don't think they will bite. They will more than likely be in pieces or belly up lol!
Back to top Go down
catfish willy
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
catfish willy

My report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My report.   My report. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:48 pm

I'm kind of surprised the fish are not biting better in my neighbors pond. Usually when the water is cooler and the pond is full they bite better. I assume this is because they have more oxygen. now the water is still cool but it is way low. You would think it would make them bite better with plenty of oxygen and less water. When it warms up they don't bite near as good. When the water gets warm it depletes the oxygen out of it so it is no surprise to me. I doubt you would want to do much if you were not getting much oxygen. It wont be too much longer and I will catch another turtle. Weeds take over the old rock quarry every late winter/early spring and wont clear up until probably mid summer. Fishing over at Danny's today I went to check my bait and when the line went tight I felt a kind of tap-tap. I figure it was a turtle after I waited a minute watching the slack go in and out. I set the hook and missed. When I got the bait in it was chewed up really bad which confirmed my suspicion. Never seen a turtle surface so I don't know if he was 3 pounds or 30 pounds, either way it is coming out before too long I promise.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

My report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My report.   My report. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:50 pm

Sorry to hear you haven't had much luck on fishing, Willy. At least you've been able to get out there and get your line wet. I have yet to do so this year. It will still be a couple weeks or so yet before I can get out and get any fishing in. I sure hope you catch that pesky turtle! LOL
Back to top Go down
catfish willy
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
catfish willy

My report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My report.   My report. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:54 pm

I'm not catching much out of my neighbors pond but they are biting else where. Have I said anything about going to my cousins and fishing? I caught alot of small bass over there and the bluegill are getting easier to catch now. If I can keep getting bluegill like I am now, I promise that turtle will come out before spring and it will be my first winter time turtle.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

My report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My report.   My report. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:57 pm

Cool, Willy! No, you haven't said much of anything about going over to your cousins to fish. That's good that you have been able to get some fishing in. Keep us posted on how things are going and don't forget the pics! Wink
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

My report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My report.   My report. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:30 am

The fishing will pic up more and more as the spring progresses, hope you get that turtle they are great eating in the spring. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

My report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My report.   My report. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My report.
Page 1 of 1