BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atlanta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Atlanta Empty
PostSubject: Atlanta   Atlanta I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:35 am

Looks like Atlanta is getting some well needed rain down there, im sure it won't be enough to take care of the drought but it is well needed thats for sure. terry fill us in on the rain if ya would buddy. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Atlanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta   Atlanta I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:49 pm

It's not just Atlanta Mike...It's all across the southeast...We are in stage 4 water conservation ourselfs....Lake Norman only has a few landings open...We are getting some good rain today ...But it will only be a drop in the bucket to what we really need...The weatherman said last night...That we needed constant steady rain for 3 months to even think about getting out of this drought...Can you imagine it raining constantly for 3 months...Just how much rain that would be...
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Atlanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta   Atlanta I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:54 pm

holy cow i could even think of something that crazy, if it ever did that there would be other problems that would happen im sure. i sure hope things make a big turn around, don't take this wrong but you guy's need a hurricane or some thing of that magnitude to get you on the right track to recovery.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Rockhound
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Rockhound

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Atlanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta   Atlanta I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 4:23 pm

T.C. wrote:
It's not just Atlanta Mike...It's all across the southeast...We are in stage 4 water conservation ourselfs....Lake Norman only has a few landings open...We are getting some good rain today ...But it will only be a drop in the bucket to what we really need...The weatherman said last night...That we needed constant steady rain for 3 months to even think about getting out of this drought...Can you imagine it raining constantly for 3 months...Just how much rain that would be...
iT DID THAT HERE BACK IN 1993" THERE ARE 9 TOWNS ON THE MAP THAT NO LONGER EXSIT!, THE MISSOURI RIVER WAS 9 MILES ACROSS IN SOME PLACES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atlanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta   Atlanta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlanta
Page 1 of 1