BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NH town elects surveyor as newbie police chief

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

NH town elects surveyor as newbie police chief Empty
PostSubject: NH town elects surveyor as newbie police chief   NH town elects surveyor as newbie police chief I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:30 am

ASHLAND, N.H. – The newly elected police chief in one New Hampshire town is eager to get to work, but first he has to graduate from the police academy.

Tony Randall is a licensed surveyor who on Tuesday was elected the top cop in Ashland, a rural community of about 2,000 residents.

He's never worked in law enforcement but says his experience running a business and dealing with people will help him police the town about 40 miles north of Concord. He plans to attend the police academy starting in September and has six months to graduate or town officials will appoint someone else as chief.

Randall defeated two other candidates, both of whom have worked as police officers. His police department has about 12 members.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: NH town elects surveyor as newbie police chief   NH town elects surveyor as newbie police chief I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:35 pm

Oh man.... Hopefully he can do his training in the 6-month time frame. Sounds kind of odd that they would elect someone who has NOT had ANY previous formal training though. It makes you wonder if someone paid these people to vote for him??????? I guess time will tell.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: NH town elects surveyor as newbie police chief   NH town elects surveyor as newbie police chief I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:03 pm

:face: :face:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NH town elects surveyor as newbie police chief   NH town elects surveyor as newbie police chief I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NH town elects surveyor as newbie police chief
Page 1 of 1