BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Florida woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Florida woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets Empty
PostSubject: Florida woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets   Florida woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:51 am

FORT PIERCE, Fla. – Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of McNuggets. A police report said 27-year-old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out.

She says she was refused a refund and told all sales were final. A cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of different food for the same price, but Goodman became irate.

Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn't be found.

A McDonald's spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Florida woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets   Florida woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:36 am

LMAO well i sure hope that that cashier learned his/her lesson (YOUR FIRED) that is the most stupidest thing but hey it's McDonalds. lolol lol!
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Florida woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets   Florida woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:10 am

it was on the news here....The lady that called 911 was a freaking moron....on the other hand I dont know why they didnt just give her money back and let her go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Florida woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets   Florida woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:06 pm

I hope that not only the cashier learned a lesson, but also the moron that got charged with misuse of 911!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets   Florida woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets
Page 1 of 1