BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Parents Have Grey Hair.

Go down 
+3
Rockhound
graybeard
North Star
7 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Why Parents Have Grey Hair. Empty
PostSubject: Why Parents Have Grey Hair.   Why Parents Have Grey Hair. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:40 am

Just a reminder........

Why Parents Have Gray Hair

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed nicely made up and everything neat and tidy.

Then he saw an envelope propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, "Dad". With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Dad,

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with you and Mom.

I've been finding real passion with Joan and she is so nice. I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercings, tattoos, her tight motorcycle clothes and because she is so much older than I am but it's not only the passion, Dad, she's pregnant.

Joan says that we are going to be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood, enough for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.

Joan has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it and trading it with the other people in the commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.

In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Joan can get better; she sure deserves it!

Don't worry Dad, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.

Your son, Chad

P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the report card that's in my desk drawer.

I love you! Call when it is safe for me to come home! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Why Parents Have Grey Hair.   Why Parents Have Grey Hair. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:01 am

I hear ya there! Good one.
Back to top Go down
Rockhound
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Rockhound

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Why Parents Have Grey Hair.   Why Parents Have Grey Hair. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:23 pm

LMAO, Yep that will do it everytime! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Number of posts : 766

PostSubject: Re: Why Parents Have Grey Hair.   Why Parents Have Grey Hair. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:30 pm

lol that is a good one
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-outdoors.canadian-forum.com/
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Why Parents Have Grey Hair.   Why Parents Have Grey Hair. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 11:46 am

LMAO, good one my friend
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Why Parents Have Grey Hair.   Why Parents Have Grey Hair. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:20 pm

hmmmmmmmmm so this is what i got to look forward too...well i still got a little more room for a few more gray hairs i guess lol good 1 mike
Back to top Go down
timber
Admin
Admin
timber

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Why Parents Have Grey Hair.   Why Parents Have Grey Hair. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 10:49 pm

LOL!! lol! lol! afro afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Parents Have Grey Hair.   Why Parents Have Grey Hair. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Parents Have Grey Hair.
Page 1 of 1