BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 die in crash during snow in central Minn.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

3 die in crash during snow in central Minn. Empty
PostSubject: 3 die in crash during snow in central Minn.   3 die in crash during snow in central Minn. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:30 am

These People were friends of my mom and dad, they use to sell tomato's and sweet corn for many years and would talk your ear off every time you stopped in for something they will be sadly missed.

OLIVIA, Minn. (AP) - Authorities have identified the three people killed in a crash near Olivia in west-central Minnesota.

The State Patrol says 89-year-old Fred Kingstrom of Sacred Heart died last night at Hennepin County Medical Center. Eight-three-year-old Ebba Kingstrom of Sacred Heart died at the scene, while 44-year-old Andrea Kingstrom of Bird Island also died at Hennepin County Medical Center.

The State Patrol says the crash happened about 11:30 a.m. on Highway 71 north of Olivia when a southbound pickup truck driving behind a snow plow crossed over the center line into the northbound lane. The pickup crashed into a car coming the opposite way, killing the three passengers in the auto.

The Patrol says it was a curvy section of road, and visibility was poor because of the snow kicked up by the plow.

The drivers of the car and pickup truck suffered minor injuries.

(Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: 3 die in crash during snow in central Minn.   3 die in crash during snow in central Minn. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:23 pm

I am so sorry, Mike. Your family and their family are in our hearts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: 3 die in crash during snow in central Minn.   3 die in crash during snow in central Minn. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Sorry to hear Mike...Sounds like they were great folks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 die in crash during snow in central Minn.   3 die in crash during snow in central Minn. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 die in crash during snow in central Minn.
Page 1 of 1