BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man charged after attack with machete at post office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Man charged after attack with machete at post office Empty
PostSubject: Man charged after attack with machete at post office   Man charged after attack with machete at post office I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:27 pm

A 22-year-old man was charged with attempted murder after a machete attack at a post office in Anne Arundel County over the weekend, authorities said.

The attack happened shortly after 1 p.m. at a post office in the first block of 16th Ave. in Brooklyn Park, according to county police. The male victim was struck in the face and head by a man with a machete. The attacker ran off before police arrived, but officers found a suspect and arrested him. Police also found the machete that they believe was used in the attack.

Gustavo Saravia Soberano, of the 500 block of Wood St. in Brooklyn Park, was charged with attempted second-degree murder, first- and second-degree assault, reckless endangerment and possession of a deadly weapon, police said. He is being held on $1.5 million bail at the Anne Arundel County Detention Center, electronic court records show.

The victim was treated at Maryland Shock Trauma Center and released, police said.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Man charged after attack with machete at post office   Man charged after attack with machete at post office I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:21 pm

I just don't get what these people are thinking that commit these kinds of crimes. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Man charged after attack with machete at post office   Man charged after attack with machete at post office I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:39 pm

That guy needs a bullet between the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man charged after attack with machete at post office   Man charged after attack with machete at post office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man charged after attack with machete at post office
Page 1 of 1