BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Police: Man hits brother with tire iron over jeans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Police: Man hits brother with tire iron over jeans Empty
PostSubject: Police: Man hits brother with tire iron over jeans   Police: Man hits brother with tire iron over jeans I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:24 pm

DELAND, Fla. – Authorities said a man was behind bars for using a tire iron to attack his brother over a pair of jeans. A sheriff's office report said a 23-year-old man and a 25-year-old man were arguing Thursday night over the pants. The argument escalated and punches were thrown.

The 23-year-old man then got the tire iron from a truck and struck his older brother in the back of the head and took off running. Authorities said he returned home and told deputies he felt bad about hitting his brother.

The 23-year-old was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. He was taken to jail where he was being held without bail Friday
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Police: Man hits brother with tire iron over jeans   Police: Man hits brother with tire iron over jeans I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:32 am

This is funny but yet not funny now they both have headaches one from a tire iron the other from sitting in jail, the hell of it is, they were more than likely both drunk and could have just drank another beer and forgot about it in an hour now it is a very lasting memory in there minds. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Police: Man hits brother with tire iron over jeans   Police: Man hits brother with tire iron over jeans I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:00 pm

They made the headlines....They can pin that up on the fridge for the kids to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police: Man hits brother with tire iron over jeans   Police: Man hits brother with tire iron over jeans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Police: Man hits brother with tire iron over jeans
Page 1 of 1