BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cold feet? Couple marry outside on frigid night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Cold feet? Couple marry outside on frigid night Empty
PostSubject: Cold feet? Couple marry outside on frigid night   Cold feet? Couple marry outside on frigid night I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:33 pm

LEWISTON, Maine – Somebody probably got cold feet at this wedding, but the ceremony went on as planned. Stacy Ramsey and Matt McCorkle kept their vow to be married on the second anniversary of when they got together, and were married Thursday night in Lewiston.

It turned out to be the coldest night of the winter so far, with temperatures just a few degrees above zero and headed down.

The bride and groom both wore fur-lined hats and a couple of bonfires blazed as they exchanged vows in a backyard. Jets of frost steamed from their mouths as the couple said "I do."

McCorkle, who's spent most of his 19 years in Florida, says he was the one who came up with the idea. A dozen people witnessed the icy nuptials.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Cold feet? Couple marry outside on frigid night   Cold feet? Couple marry outside on frigid night I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:24 am

I Just Don't Know What To Say Here, Big Time In Love Or Just A Few Screws Loose, Or Both I Know It Wouldn't Be Me.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Cold feet? Couple marry outside on frigid night   Cold feet? Couple marry outside on frigid night I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:30 pm

I guess they wanted to be different and say to the world that they were gonna be together no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold feet? Couple marry outside on frigid night   Cold feet? Couple marry outside on frigid night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cold feet? Couple marry outside on frigid night
Page 1 of 1