BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extended Hours for Unemployment Claims

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Extended Hours for Unemployment Claims Empty
PostSubject: Extended Hours for Unemployment Claims   Extended Hours for Unemployment Claims I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Tuesday, January 13th, 2009

(Columbus, Ohio - AP) – A reminder that Ohio has extended hours of operation for its unemployment claims hot line. The state has added nine hours on weekdays and opened the line for six hours on Saturdays. From Wednesday through Friday, the telephone line will be running from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., instead of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Saturdays, the hot line will be open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. On Mondays and Tuesdays, hours will remain 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The hot line was receiving 80,000 calls a day compared to the 7,500 it usually gets. People can also fill out unemployment claims on a state Web site at any time.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Extended Hours for Unemployment Claims   Extended Hours for Unemployment Claims I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Yep the government really needs to get things going here in the states all over it is sad to see first hand the people that want to work and can't because of lack of employment, and then the people that don't want to work get jobs just because there homeless. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: Extended Hours for Unemployment Claims   Extended Hours for Unemployment Claims I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Yep yep, Mike... Doesn't sound like a very fair trade-off, does it? Sad
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Extended Hours for Unemployment Claims   Extended Hours for Unemployment Claims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:19 am

Its gonna get even hasrder to get a job as long as the government keeps shipping all the jobs to Mexico and other places.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: Extended Hours for Unemployment Claims   Extended Hours for Unemployment Claims I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:28 am

Yes it is, Salt. We have Ohio Art (Etch-A-Sketch) and Spangler Candy Company (Dum Dum suckers) here in Bryan. My X Brother-In-Law has worked at Spanglers for almost 30 years now. He can't believe all the jobs that they have sent over seas either. Ohio Art has leased space out in their HUGE building, as there isn't much that they do here at this plant anymore because of shipping jobs over seas where they can have it done for MUCH less...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extended Hours for Unemployment Claims   Extended Hours for Unemployment Claims I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1