BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drivers Licenses

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Drivers Licenses Empty
PostSubject: Drivers Licenses   Drivers Licenses I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:46 am

This Past Few Days Has Been Some Real Deadly Ones On The Highways Around Here, We Have Had Several Accidents Most Involving Kids And Young Adults To The Age Of 25. I My Self Along With My Wife Don't Believe That Children Should Be Aloud To Have A Drivers Licenses Till The Age Of 18. Here Is A Good Reason Why I Feel This Way, Yesterday There Was A 48 Year Old Father Letting His 15 Year Old Son Driving On A Learners Permit On A Freeway Do 70 MPH With His Other 12 Year Old Son And 8 Year Old Daughter As Passengers. Well Folks That 15 Year Old Lost Control Of That Car Doing 70 MPH And The Only One That Survived The Accident That Involved A Semi Is The 8 Year Old Little Girl. It Is Sad How Young And Inexperienced These Little Kids Are That They Let On The Highways, I Have One Son Left That Is 15 Right Now He Don't Agree With Me But Thats Just To Bad At Least I Have My Child.

http://www.echopress.com/articles/index.cfm?id=61507&section=homepage
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Drivers Licenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drivers Licenses   Drivers Licenses I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:06 am

I know when I was 16 I seen many of my friends out driving on Friday nights doing some crazy stuff with there cars.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Drivers Licenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drivers Licenses   Drivers Licenses I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:52 pm

I Didn't Get Mine Till I Was 18 And I Had No Problem With That I Had Friends Get Killed That I Will Never See Again, In My Book There Not Responsible Enough To Drive That Young. silent
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Drivers Licenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drivers Licenses   Drivers Licenses I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:29 pm

I agree,18 should be the youngest age.Unless they are active milatary and on a combat mission.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Drivers Licenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drivers Licenses   Drivers Licenses I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:43 pm

Heck, I didn't have my drivers license until I was 22 years old. I didn't miss them before I had it, but now, I would miss it badly, as I don't like to depend on anyone to have to do anything for me. I agree with you, Mike, I don't believe that anyone under the age of 18 should be able to get their license. More like 20 or 21 is a better age I think. Just My Own Humble Opinion.
Back to top Go down
Rockhound
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Rockhound

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Drivers Licenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drivers Licenses   Drivers Licenses I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:18 pm

richardcatdaddy wrote:
I agree,18 should be the youngest age.Unless they are active milatary and on a combat mission.
I agree"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drivers Licenses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drivers Licenses   Drivers Licenses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drivers Licenses
Page 1 of 1