BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man tries to go home for holidays — by fire truck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Man tries to go home for holidays — by fire truck Empty
PostSubject: Man tries to go home for holidays — by fire truck   Man tries to go home for holidays — by fire truck I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:44 pm

SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah – What kind of mileage does that thing get? Police in South Salt Lake, Utah, have arrested a man they say tried to steal a fire truck so he could drive home — to Washington — for Christmas.

Detective Gary Keller says firefighters on a medical call heard the $500,000 truck's air horn blaring Monday and ran outside. They found a man in the driver's seat trying to drive away.

After a lengthy struggle, firefighters were finally able to subdue the man until police arrived.

Police say the 25-year-old man told them he wanted to go to Washington to see his mother for Christmas.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081223/ap_on_fe_st/odd_fire_truck_trip;_ylt=AtU8a7IFu7NImJ6eHZuZlxDtiBIF
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Man tries to go home for holidays — by fire truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man tries to go home for holidays — by fire truck   Man tries to go home for holidays — by fire truck I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:00 pm

I Think That They Should Buy Him A Bus Ticket To Washington To His Mothers Never Able To Return, Merry Christmas DUMB DUMB.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com

Man tries to go home for holidays — by fire truck
Page 1 of 1