BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fall fishing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steve7681
Penny
Penny

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Fall fishing Empty
PostSubject: Fall fishing   Fall fishing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:23 pm

Catching crappies in Lake Oliver for the last 3 weeks. All pretty good size along with some small walleyes.
I have been up at Lac Qui Parle at a place we all call Brendemoen Bridge. I was up there last week and caught a couple of 16 inch walleyes and one slab crappie. So it is starting to pick up. A jig and a minnow, hard to beat that.

The river below the dam at Lac Qui Parle is really low, not much going on there except sheephead right now.
Do not know how Milan Bridge is doing, but it always produces walleyes in the spring and fall.

Good fishing to all!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Fall fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall fishing   Fall fishing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:13 pm

steve7681 wrote:
Catching crappies in Lake Oliver for the last 3 weeks. All pretty good size along with some small walleyes.
I have been up at Lac Qui Parle at a place we all call Brendemoen Bridge. I was up there last week and caught a couple of 16 inch walleyes and one slab crappie. So it is starting to pick up. A jig and a minnow, hard to beat that.

The river below the dam at Lac Qui Parle is really low, not much going on there except sheephead right now.
Do not know how Milan Bridge is doing, but it always produces walleyes in the spring and fall.

Good fishing to all!
Thanks For The Great Report Steve Glad Your Puling In A Few For The Frying Pan, I Need To Get Away Pretty Soon After I Get All My Winter Wood Cut And Before Ice On I May Just Head On Down That Way By Lac Qui Parle. Thanks Again Steve Good To See Ya Again. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
steve7681
Penny
Penny

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Fall fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall fishing   Fall fishing I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:09 pm

I am continuing to hit walleyes at the same spot I mentioned earlier at this site (fall fishing) The water is coming up with all our recent rain. I even landed one big pike (about 7lbs).
The Minnesota river below the dam at Lac Qui Parle is also coming up. I heard someone pulled in a walleye about 10 lbs. not sure how true it is, but there are big walleyes there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fall fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall fishing   Fall fishing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall fishing
Page 1 of 1