BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lac Qui Parle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steve7681
Penny
Penny

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Lac Qui Parle Empty
PostSubject: Lac Qui Parle   Lac Qui Parle I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:27 pm

A week or so ago I mentioned that I got a couple of nice walleyes (25 and 27 inch) at the lake. Well since that time some more water was let into the lake and fishing went from pretty good to less than spotty.
The lake, along with the Minnesota river below it has turned to a milkshake.

The "hotspot" I, and many other people fish at, rose about a foot in two days and turned the fish off....hopefully for just a short time. Not sure at this time how the Milan Bridge area is doing.

Just to let you all know
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Lac Qui Parle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lac Qui Parle   Lac Qui Parle I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:09 pm

Thanks For The Heads Up Steve, I Think The Fish Have Been Pretty Spotty Around Here To. I Was Fishing The Pom-de-Tar LOL Today And They Were Saying That The Fish Just Up And Shut Off These Last Few Days, I Managed A Couple Crappie And My Son Got A Pike About 3 LBS. The Carp And Sheep Head Are Biting On Emily Back By The Out-Let.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com

Lac Qui Parle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Open Water Talk :: Fishing Reports-
Jump to: